Friday, July 22, 2011

WTF!!

To hell wif some of this ppl..always acting inconsiderately..thinking only about their own. Personally I dont give a damn who you are or what you do but its in the interest of others that I have to swallow my pride and try to be merry..

Just dont understand..they can initiate something so seriously..wanting it badly..but when its time to take the responsibility...they act blur..pretending not to know anything..dont want to take the blame...Go to Hell!!I just wish you ppl could just disappear from the face of this earth!!

Your presence is a nuisance to me. Always the never ending..always about you and you and you..You ppl dont want to know what other people's interest are, what they like, they dislike..cant even understand a simple no or even a hint..Much to say telling you directly, is like trying to take my own life..the risk is way much higher than someone thinking of suicide.